Tuesday, September 15, 2009

As most of you can probably tell, I am new to blogging. So new in fact, that while messing around with the Biggest Reader blog, I accidentally erased all the posts I have written up until today. I don't really know what all the different tabs within the blog "dashboard" means so I have been just going through the site and clicking on things and teaching myself how everything works. Well, now I have really done it. I am so bummed that I have done this, even the comments are gone, lost into cyberspace! So with a sad face, I will be starting the blog over again. Sorry to those of you that have left comments. Please leave new ones for everyone to read and keep us updated on what you are reading- again. We really want to know how your challenge is going?!
I am going to re-post my first two books from the challenge and pray that I don't ever erase anything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment