Saturday, March 6, 2010


Hello everyone! We want to know how your biggest reading challenge is going? For us here at the Library we are going strong. For me personally, I find that I am coming to the end. I have about five more books on the list to read. I saved my favorite for last- historical fiction. I have a few others that I have to do from our list still and it has been a really great challenge. We are all finding that we are reading books from genres that we didn't even know we would love! For Debbie, she has discovered that she enjoys poetry more than she realized before this challenge began.

Here are a couple reviews from her list:

I am Writing a Poem About... by: Myra Cohn Livingston

Amateur poets will enjoy reading the poems in this book because the basis of the poems is one word, three words or six words for inspiration! Fun poems!


Louisa May Alcott by: Elizabeth Silverthorne

A childhood of poverty and loving encouragement was the impetus behind this author's rise to fame. Her novel, Little Women, was based on her own life experiences with her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment